We are Anyone.com, a company that is on a mission to enable anyone to own a home. Homeownership is not accessible or possible for over 2 billion people. We are strongly committed to challenging the current real estate market with a platform that offers radical new ways to find, buy/sell and finance the place you can call home.
Anyone is funded and founded by experienced high-tech entrepreneurs who already have successfully built multiple companies and are now addressing one of the biggest global problems that our society faces. We believe that having a place called home is a basic need that anyone should be able to fulfil and are working relentlessly to make that a reality for all.
We are looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to join our team and help us ensure that we are always operating within the bounds of all relevant laws and regulations while also protecting the integrity of our operations and customers.
As the Chief Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's compliance program. You will work closely with the executive team and other stakeholders to identify and manage compliance risks and ensure that our policies and procedures are in line with all applicable laws and regulations.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures
- Conducting compliance training for employees and contractors
- Conducting audits and risk assessments to identify potential compliance issues
- Staying up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations related to the finance & mortgage industry and ensuring that the company is compliant with them
- Serving as a liaison with regulatory agencies and ensuring that all regulatory filings and reporting are completed accurately and on time
- Conducting investigations into compliance-related issues and providing recommendations for corrective actions
If you are passionate about making homeownership a basic human right again and have a strong background in compliance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as law or business administration
- At least 5 years of experience in a compliance-related role, preferably in the finance/mortgage industry
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations related to finance & mortgage industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information