We are Anyone.com, a company that is on a mission to enable anyone to own a home. Homeownership is not accessible or possible for over 2 billion people. We are strongly committed to challenging the current housing market with a platform that offers radical new ways to find, buy/sell and finance real estate.
Anyone is funded and founded by experienced high-tech entrepreneurs who already have successfully built multiple companies and are now addressing one of the biggest global problems that our society faces. We believe that having a place called home is a basic human need that anyone should be able to fulfil and are working relentlessly to make that a reality for all.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our team and help us continue to innovate and expand our technology offerings.
Job Description:As the CTO, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's technology strategy and operations. You will work closely with the executive team and other stakeholders to identify and implement technology solutions that support our business goals and objectives.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing a technology roadmap that aligns with the company's strategic objectives
- Leading the development and implementation of new technology solutions to enhance our mortgage product offerings and customer experience
- Managing a team of developers, engineers, and other technology professionals
- Overseeing the maintenance and support of all technology systems and infrastructure
- Ensuring the security and privacy of customer data and sensitive company information
- Identifying emerging technologies and trends that could impact the company's operations and developing plans to address them
- Collaborating with the business and marketing teams to develop technology solutions that support their goals and objectives
- Developing and managing the technology budget
If you are passionate about making homeownership a basic human right again and have a strong background in compliance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in technology leadership roles, preferably in the financial services or mortgage industry
- Experience with modern software development methodologies and technologies, such as Agile, DevOps, and cloud computing
- Strong knowledge of enterprise systems and infrastructure, including databases, networks, and security
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- To live and breath technology on a daily basis