We are Anyone.com, a company that is on a mission to enable anyone to own a home. Homeownership is not accessible or possible for over 2 billion people. We are strongly committed to challenging the current housing market with a platform that offers radical new ways to find, buy/sell and finance real estate.
Anyone is funded and founded by experienced high-tech entrepreneurs who already have successfully built multiple companies and are now addressing one of the biggest global problems that our society faces. We believe that having a place called home is a basic human need that anyone should be able to fulfil and are working relentlessly to make that a reality for all.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team to be responsible for maintaining and expanding the customer relationship.
What will you be doing?As the CSM, you will be responsible for generating new market opportunities & partnerships that support our business goals and objectives.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
coaching, guiding, expanding and training the Customer Service team with a hands-on approach
managing the Customer Support team in onboarding customers and help them navigate through the Anyone platform
monitoring continuity, quality and service and customer focus with the aim of 100% customer satisfaction
providing concrete suggestions to optimize quality and scalability in Customer Service processes
working collaboratively within the Sales team to drive renewals and growth in existing accounts using customer insights & analytics
weekly reporting to the MT on the progress within customer’s portfolio’s and providing suggestions for improvements on the service towards customers to boost the engagement and customer satisfaction
assisting with company wide customer/partner growth projects and initiatives as may be directed by MT
actively increase the Anyone brand awareness via our existing partners
If you are passionate about making homeownership a basic human right again and have a strong background in customer success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- a decent number of years of experience in a similar position preferably in a Tech/SaaS Start-Up/ Scale-Up environment and are ready for the next step in your career taking up more responsibilities
- to take responsibility and have the guts to take ownership of your own tasks and are not satisfied until you have achieved your goals
- to have experience in training, coaching, and guiding a team to exceed their performance and knowledge
- to like to roll up your sleeves to solve problems and tackle challenges
- be eager to learn and like to keep developing your own knowledge and skills which will help you determine your career path at Anyone
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- a 'can-do' mentality and you get energy from challenges and engaging partners
- to be willing to deal with different personalities because you can communicate personally and effectively
- to be eager to go the extra mile to engage partners