We are Anyone.com, a company that is on a mission to enable anyone to own a home. Homeownership is not accessible or possible for over 2 billion people. We are strongly committed to challenging the current housing market with a platform that offers radical new ways to find, buy/sell and finance real estate.
Anyone is funded and founded by experienced high-tech entrepreneurs who already have successfully built multiple companies and are now addressing one of the biggest global problems that our society faces. We believe that having a place called home is a basic human need that anyone should be able to fulfil and are working relentlessly to make that a reality for all.
We are looking for a Digital Marketeer (DM) to join our team to be responsible for creating comprehensive marketing strategies that align with the organization's overall goals.
What will you be focusing on as a Digital Marketeer?As the DM, you will be responsible for identifying target audiences, analyze market trends, and choose the most effective digital channels and tactics to reach potential customers & partners.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- designing, building and maintaining the Anyone media presence
- measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- identifying trends and insights as well as optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- brainstorming with the MT on new and creative marketing growth strategies
- planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- collaborating with internal teams to optimize the user experience
- utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- evaluating emerging technologies & providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
If you are passionate about making homeownership a basic human right again and are a savvy digital marketeer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- a BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field and proven working experience in digital marketing in a Tech/SaaS Start-Up/ Scale-Up environment
- demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- a highly creative brain to be able to identify target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- solid knowledge of website analytics and ad serving tools
- strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- to be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- to take responsibility and have the guts to take ownership of your own tasks and are not satisfied until you have achieved your goals
- to like to roll up your sleeves to solve problems and tackle challenges
- to be eager to learn and like to keep developing your own knowledge and skills which will help you determine your career path at Anyone
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively