We are Anyone.com, a company that is on a mission to enable anyone to own a home. Homeownership is not accessible or possible for over 2 billion people. We are strongly committed to challenging the current real estate market with a platform that offers radical new ways to find, buy/sell and finance the place you can call home.
Anyone is funded and founded by experienced high-tech entrepreneurs who already have successfully built multiple companies and are now addressing one of the biggest global problems that our society faces. We believe that having a place called home is a basic need that anyone should be able to fulfil and are working relentlessly to make that a reality for all.
We are looking for a Head of Mortgages to join our team and help us launch our new mortgage offering across the globe.
As the Head of Mortgages, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's mortgage business. You will work closely with the executive team and other stakeholders to develop and implement strategies for growing our mortgage portfolio and expanding into new markets.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing mortgage sales strategies
- Leading the development and launch of new mortgage products and services
- Managing the mortgage origination process from application to closing, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and other referral sources
- Managing a team of mortgage professionals and providing coaching and training as needed
- Overseeing the mortgage servicing process to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop marketing campaigns that promote our mortgage offerings
If you are passionate about making homeownership a basic human right again and have a strong background in compliance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field; a Master's degree is preferred
- At least 7 years of experience in the mortgage industry, with a focus on mortgage origination and sales
- Strong knowledge of mortgage products and services, as well as the laws and regulations governing the mortgage industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the capability to think outside of the box as we're introducing a completely new mortgage solution