We are Anyone, a company that is on a mission to enable anyone to own a home. Home ownership (or just a roof over your head) isn’t accessible to millions of people. We are committed to challenge the current real-estate market with a platform that offers radical new ways to make home ownership possible for anyone.
Why join Anyone?
Anyone is founded and funded by experienced founders who already sold multiple companies and are now addressing a serious global problem that’s only getting worse: having a home isn’t a given and even becoming a luxury. We believe that if we do not fix this problem now that it will be too late for most. Having a place called home is a basic need that should be fulfilled.
We enable anyone to own a home so they can build their own bright future.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for Senior UI/UX designers who will be responsible for the creative process of designing our platform. We’re looking for those with bold ideas who can create attractive designs that make our platform enjoyable to use and our proposition value easy to understand. They should have experience and a deep-level of understanding of who the customer is and how to take them through reach their goals in our platform.
- You’re experienced in driving design thinking, visual & interactive design.
- You can work independently and understand that collaboration with the rest of the team is imperative in order to deliver a platform that sets us apart from anyone else.
- You can effectively communicate with stakeholders to understand business challenges and needs and create alignment with your design solution.
- You can work with content creators and/or copywriters to create compelling narratives to build an inspiring and exciting brand that customers want to be part of.
- You can create crystal-clear briefings and produce clear documentation of features and functionalities to instruct our developers
- You’re able to carry out desk research, qualitative interviews and suggest quantitative A/B tests or experiments to validate or test assumptions.
- You are analytically strong, pro-active and feel responsible for the results and are willing to take an extra step to pursue our mission as a team.
- You have at least 3 years of UI/UX design experience. Marketplace/finance experience is a plus.
- You have experience with design tools, specifically Figma
- You have experience with setting up and managing A/B testing, multivariate testing, analytics.
- Have good knowledge of UX consistency and visual simplicity.
- Have a deep understanding of both fundamental and modern UI principles.
- Strong communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Are proactive, independent and have strong attention to detail.
- Currently living in The Netherlands.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, including paid holiday days and benefits package.
- Collaborative and friendly work environment with an Amsterdam office (close to train station Amsterdam Zuid).
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- Opportunity to build a platform with high impact on a global level.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Possible travel expenses will be compensated
- Working hybrid (balance between working from home and in our Amsterdam office) is possible. On top of that, working from abroad for certain period(s) would be optional.
- New Macbook Pro and additional computer gear required to make your own work space as comfortable as possible.
- Lunch, drinks, etc. You know, what all cool companies seem to offer nowadays ;)
- And last but not least…an eternity of gratitude from Anyone’s customers you’ve helped by giving them a bright future through providing them a real home.
Become part of Anyone’s family
If you are passionate about building a high quality reliable platform, enjoy working in a friendly challenging environment and are highly motivated by our mission, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with an updated resume and motivation letter.