We are Anyone, a company that is on a mission to enable anyone to own a home. Home ownership (or just a roof over your head) isn’t accessible to millions of people. We are committed to challenge the current real-estate market with a platform that offers radical new ways to make home ownership possible for anyone.
Why join Anyone?
Anyone is founded and funded by experienced founders who already sold multiple companies and are now addressing a serious global problem that’s only getting worse: having a home isn’t a given and even becoming a luxury. We believe that if we do not fix this problem now that it will be too late for most. Having a place called home is a basic need that should be fulfilled.
We enable anyone to own a home so they can build their own bright future.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced frontend developer specialized in React who will be moving our frontend development forward. This will be within a multidisciplinary team of experts that are highly motivated to pursue Anyone’s mission.
- Develop, test and maintain frontend development of our web application(s).
- You are eager to learn and you strive towards the best solution.
- You can work independently and understand that collaboration with the rest of the team is imperative in order to design and develop a reliable, resilient and secure platform.
- You feel responsible for the deployed result and are willing to take an extra step to pursue our mission as a team.
- Perform regular code reviews and provide feedback to team members.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as needed.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and best practices.
- A Bachelor's of Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- Strong experience with React (minimum 3-5 years). Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Familiarity with TypeScript and NodeJS.
- Experience with cloud such as AWS.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Currently living in The Netherlands.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, including paid holiday days and benefits package.
- Collaborative and friendly work environment with an Amsterdam office (close to train station Amsterdam Zuid).
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- Opportunity to build a platform with high impact on a global level.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Possible travel expenses will be compensated.
- Working hybrid (balance between working from home and in our Amsterdam office) is possible.
- New Macbook Pro and additional computer gear required to make your own work space as comfortable as possible.
- Lunch, drinks, etc. You know, what all cool companies seem to offer nowadays ;)
- And last but not least…an eternity of gratitude from Anyone’s customers you’ve helped by giving them a bright future through providing people with a real home.
Become part of Anyone’s family
If you are passionate about building a high quality reliable platform, enjoy working in a friendly challenging environment and are highly motivated by our mission, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with an updated resume and motivation letter.